Equine Acres
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LikeLike  
Breed of the Month

BannerFans.com
Dutch Warmblood
Get 100 Points every time you create a Dutch Warmblood this month!
Latest topics
» Sooo fav horse
My boring story :P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:34 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» The Horses
My boring story :P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:13 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» Please Read
My boring story :P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:41 am by LoveHorses2314

» Valentine!
My boring story :P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:40 am by LoveHorses2314

» Stormy
My boring story :P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:37 am by LoveHorses2314

» Horses and me
My boring story :P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 am by LoveHorses2314

» Horsie Fun!
My boring story :P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:25 am by LoveHorses2314

» How to Create Your Domestic Horse
My boring story :P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:45 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» My Horses
My boring story :P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:43 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» I'm new here, can someone help?
My boring story :P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:41 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

Chatbox
Spotlight
Member of the Month
Sassy
Human of the Month
Tim Maclachlan
Domestic of the Month
Conversano Ivey
Wild of the Month
Silver Shadow
Powerful of the Month
Savros
Thread of the Month
Golden promise's new home (open looking for lead mare)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 224 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:35 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
How would you rate EA v.2?
1 (hate it)
My boring story :P Vote_lcap0%My boring story :P Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
My boring story :P Vote_lcap57%My boring story :P Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
My boring story :P Vote_lcap14%My boring story :P Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
10 (love it)
My boring story :P Vote_lcap29%My boring story :P Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7
Affiliates
ADDICTED TO A WILD HORSE ROLE PLAYING GAME. EH My boring story :P Open My boring story :P Open My boring story :P Open My boring story :P Open My boring story :P Open My boring story :P Open
My boring story :P Button
Click Here to Affiliate!

My boring story :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PonyFreak
Foal
Foal
PonyFreak

Popularity : 10

My boring story :P Empty
PostSubject: My boring story :P   My boring story :P Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:40 am

Okay so here is my BORING story...

Sabotage

I rounded the corner for the next jump, I counted my strides as I got closer, one, two, three, jump! I sailed over the 4ft jump, I felt like I was flying, then suddenly I heard snap sound as I came in for the landing, my stirrup leather had broken, I landed funny on my horses back and he went off balance his knees buckling as he went down.
I felt a sharp pain run up through my leg, and I heard someone yell, “Jay!” from the stands, then I heard several gasps as my head crashed to the ground, I was soon staring into a world of black space…

Chapter
Green Acres Ranch

I watched out the window as the land flew by on both sides of me, my stomach rumbled, yes I was nervous… “Will they even like me?” I said quietly.
“Of course they will Jaycee,” my Mom reassured me.
“Yeah I guess…” I sighed, Mom’s were supposed to make you feel good about yourself, but what if it was true, what if the others didn’t like me at Green Acres… well I’ll just have to find out.
I stared out the window, thinking of how Sabio, my horse would fit in, he was fancy in my book, but would everyone else have big fancy Warmblood’s and think of poor Sabio as a mutt? I looked up ahead to see a large sign that read: Green Acres Ranch and Riding Academy. “This is our turn.” I said and swallowed a lump in my throat.
“Hey, perk up, you are sixteen you’ve been riding sense you were seven… and trust me, you are great! Don’t worry about anything, I bet you will be making friends in no time.” Richard, my dad, said from the front seat.
“Yeah you’re right.” I smiled to my self, we pulled in a long drive and then found a small area where it said ‘visitor parking’ and I hopped out and went to the back of the trailer.
“I’ll help Jay unload Sabio if you go sign her in honey.” Mom said as she got out of the front seat and walked over to the back of the trailer unlatched the ramp and lowered it down carefully.
“Okay Abigail.” Dad said then walked off and followed the signs that had said office this way.

Sabio backed down the ramp with the help of my guidance. He snorted as his thick black neck curved to look at my Mom.
Sabio was one fourth Friesian which gave him his height and feathers, and was three fourths Mustang which gave him his wise but curious personality.
I patted him on the shoulder, his shiny black coat glistening in the sun.
I took in a deep breath and looked around; I saw a girl looking at Sabio with wide eyes as she slowly approached us. “He’s beautiful!” she said as she looked him over from head to hoof. “I’m Sarah, I ride here.” She said and extended her hand out to me, not for one second taking her eyes off Sabio.
“Thanks,” I smiled at the girl who stood before me, she was approximately five foot four inches, two inches taller then I and she had long blonde hair that flowed down past her shoulders in beautiful waves. “I’m Jaycee.” I said shaking her hand. “As you can tell… well I’m kinda new…” I smiled again, everything felt so… like a dream.
“Cool, I can show you to the stables… unless your mom wanted to do that?” she said, her blue green eyes sparkling.
“No that’s fine, I’ll go see what your Dad is up too.” Mom said then left toward the office.
Sarah showed me to the stables, it was huge! Each barn stall wasn’t like the small ones we had at home, they had to be at least twenty-five feet by twenty-five feet big.
A couple horses peeked over the stall doors and whinnied a greeting to Sabio who was following behind me.
We walked to the near end stall and a little Welsh pony poked her head over the stall door her head barely reaching over, she nickered, right next to her was a stall that had a name plate that read:

SABIO

“Wow…” is all I could say.
“You like it?” Sarah asked and chuckled when all I did was drop my lower jaw in response.
I led Sabio into the stall and unclipped his lead-line. He walked straight over to the hay net and began ripping out chunks of hay. “That’s why you’re so fat!” I giggled. “You eat too much!”
“Ah don’t worry once he starts Mr. Owens’s new strict schedule he’ll be working off that belly in no time!” she laughed. “Well you should probably catch up with your parents and find out what your assigned dorm number is.” She smiled then left after saying ‘bye’.
I made my way back to the car where my parents were waiting after signing me in.
“Okay here is a few papers, one has the map of the dorm on it and your room number, then the other has some info and rules you need to know about the place… Your mother and I have already read through it.” Dad said.
“Would you like us to come up to your dorm with you?” Mom asked.
“It’s okay, I’m fine… besides I’ll be coming home every other weekend, and for holidays it’s not like I won’t see you at all.”
“Okay,” Mom agreed. “But remember you have a cell phone if anything goes wrong call me. Okay?”
“Yeah Mom,” I said and pulled my bags out of the trunk. “See ya’ later!” I said and headed up to the entrance to a tall building.
Green Acres was a riding academy as well as a high school, most of the people who came here were competitive riders, but not all of the people who went to the school rode horses.
Okay… dorm 1AD… on the… 2nd floor… I thought to myself, as I walked up the hallway on the 2nd floor… I scanned the doors for numbers, Aha! I thought to myself as I came to my room, I used the key my parents gave me and opened the door.
Inside was a tall slender girl with long choppy rusty brown hair. “Hi,” I said in a friendly voice.
The girl jumped and spun to face me, her hand held to her chest. “Oh, you must be… Jaycee?” she asked. “I’m Rebecca,” she smiled and extended her hand to me.
“Yeah, that’s me…” I replied with a smile. “So… do you ride here or no?” Jaycee asked curiously.
“Well, I used to ride, but I gave up a couple years ago… I just came to this school because I rather be out in the middle of nowhere then in Boston with all the preppy kids…” Rebecca rolled her eyes, it was then I realized she had a slight New York accent.
“Oh…” I said and put my suitcase on the vacant bed.
“So do you ride?” she asked with a twinkle in her eye, but behind the shine I could see fear.
“Yeah… My horses name is Sabio… he probably isn’t anything special compared to the horse you had when you were in New York…” I said imagining the girl who stood before on a big fancy Warmblood.
“Nah, not really, I had a little mustang pony… she was great…” she said and a look of sadness filled her eyes.
“Oh…” I said not knowing what to say to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sassy
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
Sassy

Popularity : 16

PostSubject: Re: My boring story :P   My boring story :P Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:14 pm

I like this. It has a very feel-good story line. Keep writing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.equineacres.biz
PonyFreak
Foal
Foal
PonyFreak

PostSubject: Re: My boring story :P   My boring story :P Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Thanks... I'll keep writing but I still think its a little boring :p
Back to top Go down
PonyFreak
Foal
Foal
PonyFreak

PostSubject: Re: My boring story :P   My boring story :P Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Okay! Update! Very Happy

Later that evening I went out to see Sabio, there were three girls standing in front of his stall. “Hi,” I said and smiled at them, but all three turned and gave me a weird look then walked off. “Well then…” I mumbled to myself as I entered Sabio’s stall.
Sarah then came up to the door. “Don’t mind the trio… they just want to make sure you don’t beat them out in competition… they own the top three horses at the stables…” she rolled her eyes. “Just don’t let them get to you…”
“That’s okay, I won’t.” I said but then I couldn’t help but feel nervous, besides I probably wasn’t even going to be riding in their level anyway… right?
“Good. Well, I was just about to head out on a trail… did you want to come?” she asked with a friendly smile.
“I was thinking about practicing over some jumps… so I think I’ll just be riding in the arena today.” I said returning her smile.
“Okay, catch ‘ya later!” she said then walked down the barn isle.
I brushed Sabio, lost in my thoughts… was I even going to make it through the show season? I had too… But am I good enough? I said to myself, lost deep in my thoughts when Sabio turned his head to nudge me, letting me know that I had been brushing him in the same spot for to long.
“Sorry boy.” I said and moved my strokes lower down his back.

After I finished grooming Sabio I left the stall and grabbed my tack, I set the english saddle pad on his back, followed by the hunt seat saddle my Mom had bought me for Christmas three years ago, it was a little worn from being used so much but it still worked just as good as any other fancy top of the line saddle.
After tightening the girth and putting his bridle on I led him out of the stall, I walked to the entrance of the large indoor arena, inside a girl was going over a couple jumps, no more then two feet tall. The girl looked to be about fourteen, a freshman, and her pony sailed through the course clearly.
I stood back and admired the horse and riders neat work then when she pulled to a stop and patted her pony with a bright smile on her face I spoke up. “That was really good.”
The girl turned to look at me, still smiling. “You really think so? I just got here about a week ago… everyone keeps trying to tell me I’ll never make it to the advanced team… do you think I will someday?” she asked in a friendly tone, her neat shoulder length hair bounced as she trotted the spunky blue roan in a circle.
“Yeah, you’ll probably make it there before I will!” I said with a laugh as I slid down the stirrups to the saddle then grabbed a chunk of Sabio’s mane with my left and, along with my left foot in the stirrup, I swung up onto my horses back.
“Nah, you’re probably good… don’t get yourself down because if you do you might never get back up again, and we all know that wouldn't be good!” the girl said in a cheery tone. “By the way, my name is Nicole.”
“Nice to meet you, I’m Jaycee, but call me Jay.” I smiled down at her from Sabio’s tall back.
Back to top Go down
YukiCat 雪猫
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
YukiCat 雪猫

Popularity : 13

PostSubject: Re: My boring story :P   My boring story :P Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:28 pm

It's good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.forumotions.net/forum.htm
SilverShadow
Yearling
Yearling
SilverShadow

PostSubject: Re: My boring story :P   My boring story :P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:11 am

Wow, great story!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/story/1826461/Breezer/1/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My boring story :P   My boring story :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My boring story :P
Page 1 of 1