Equine Acres
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LikeLike  
Breed of the Month

BannerFans.com
Dutch Warmblood
Get 100 Points every time you create a Dutch Warmblood this month!
Latest topics
» Sooo fav horse
Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:34 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» The Horses
Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:13 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» Please Read
Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:41 am by LoveHorses2314

» Valentine!
Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:40 am by LoveHorses2314

» Stormy
Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:37 am by LoveHorses2314

» Horses and me
Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 am by LoveHorses2314

» Horsie Fun!
Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:25 am by LoveHorses2314

» How to Create Your Domestic Horse
Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:45 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» My Horses
Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:43 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» I'm new here, can someone help?
Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:41 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

Chatbox
Spotlight
Member of the Month
Sassy
Human of the Month
Tim Maclachlan
Domestic of the Month
Conversano Ivey
Wild of the Month
Silver Shadow
Powerful of the Month
Savros
Thread of the Month
Golden promise's new home (open looking for lead mare)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 224 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:35 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
How would you rate EA v.2?
1 (hate it)
Taking A look At the Past Vote_lcap0%Taking A look At the Past Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Taking A look At the Past Vote_lcap57%Taking A look At the Past Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Taking A look At the Past Vote_lcap14%Taking A look At the Past Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
10 (love it)
Taking A look At the Past Vote_lcap29%Taking A look At the Past Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7
Affiliates
ADDICTED TO A WILD HORSE ROLE PLAYING GAME. EH Taking A look At the Past Open Taking A look At the Past Open Taking A look At the Past Open Taking A look At the Past Open Taking A look At the Past Open Taking A look At the Past Open
Taking A look At the Past Button
Click Here to Affiliate!

Taking A look At the Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YukiCat 雪猫
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
YukiCat 雪猫

Popularity : 13

Taking A look At the Past Empty
PostSubject: Taking A look At the Past   Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:11 pm

This is a story i had to do as an assignment for English. My teacher said she cried when she read it... Razz

I quietly cleared my throat and tapped my foot as my teacher; Miss Kold, went on about how we should be quiet and respectful in the museum. My friend nudged me and pointed at a picture of Hitler. I snorted, swallowed and looked at the glaring Miss Kold.
“Leo, I mean it, not a single snicker.” I nodded and looked at Paul who just rolled his eyes. Miss Kold lifted her chin a bit higher and turned swiftly around. We all followed her through the doors into the faintly lit room.
“Welcome to the Holocaust Museum. I am your guide today. Please no flash pictures and turn off you phones.” The bored voice came from an even more bored looking man. Paul looked at me and smiled. I couldn’t laugh, so I held it in and bit my lip. The guide led us into a dark room with screens as walls. He went behind a door and flicked a switch. A film started to play talking about the Holocaust and how many had died because of Hitler and his concentration camps.
“Boring!” I whispered to Paul who shushed me mockingly. I punched his arm. Miss Kold tapped my shoulder. I turned and looked straight into her menacing eyes.
“Do you want to have a 3o’clock detention today? This is your last warning.” She whispered harshly. I shake my head and turn back around to focus on the film. Once it was over, we all shuffled out a door to the rest of the museum, which mostly contained artefacts and large pictures. Paul went around imitating all the soldiers’ faces. I would smile, careful not to make a sound. Miss Kold would always glance our way, but we would just pretend to be interested at the thing we were supposed to be looking at.
Around a half an hour later, we finally reached the end. The guide gave Miss Kold a stack of cards with pictures on them. We got in line, slowly moving forward to collect the cards. The guide turned on some machines and turned to us as we waited for instructions.
“Okay, the cards you have are pictures of actual people who were in the holocaust.” He motioned to the machines. “These will tell you if they lived or died. Please drop of the cards in the box beside the door on your way out.” He gave a little wave good-bye as he headed out the door. Paul and I rushed forward, stuffing the card in the machine. It spat it back out and I looked at the screen. I breathed in sharply as I read it, “Died”. Paul looked at me. I was staring at the picture of a little boy, barely 9. I blinked and swallowed. Something about seeing how young that boy died changed the whole trip.
“Leo, are you okay?” Paul whispered to me. I didn’t realize till then I had been crying. Wiping my eyes dry I turned to leave. Paul caught up to me outside and grabbed my shoulder.
“What happened back there?” He said, his voice tingling with amusement. I shrugged,
“I guess it just got to me how the little boy died, don’t you find that sad?” I questioned with a bit too much sharpness then I meant. Paul stopped, his eyes a little wide.
“I know Leo, I understand.” His voice was quiet and full of sympathy. I stop as well and shove my hands in my pockets.
“I guess we are just lucky.” I smirk, trying to lighten up the mood. Paul shoves me
“Well, I’m guess I’m just emotionally stronger then you. I didn’t cry!” He cried triumphantly. I shoved him back and we wrestled each other all the way back to the bus.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sassy
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
Sassy

Popularity : 16

PostSubject: Re: Taking A look At the Past   Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Very good. It was spectacular and I think that you should become a writer. It would serve you well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equineacres.biz
YukiCat 雪猫
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
YukiCat 雪猫

Popularity : 13

PostSubject: Re: Taking A look At the Past   Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Thank-you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking A look At the Past   Taking A look At the Past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking A look At the Past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Acres :: OOC :: Member Creations :: Stories-
Jump to: