Equine Acres
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LikeLike  
Breed of the Month

BannerFans.com
Dutch Warmblood
Get 100 Points every time you create a Dutch Warmblood this month!
Latest topics
» Sooo fav horse
To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:34 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» The Horses
To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:13 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» Please Read
To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:41 am by LoveHorses2314

» Valentine!
To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:40 am by LoveHorses2314

» Stormy
To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:37 am by LoveHorses2314

» Horses and me
To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 am by LoveHorses2314

» Horsie Fun!
To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:25 am by LoveHorses2314

» How to Create Your Domestic Horse
To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:45 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» My Horses
To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:43 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» I'm new here, can someone help?
To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:41 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

Chatbox
Spotlight
Member of the Month
Sassy
Human of the Month
Tim Maclachlan
Domestic of the Month
Conversano Ivey
Wild of the Month
Silver Shadow
Powerful of the Month
Savros
Thread of the Month
Golden promise's new home (open looking for lead mare)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 224 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:35 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
How would you rate EA v.2?
1 (hate it)
To be named at a later date... Vote_lcap0%To be named at a later date... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
To be named at a later date... Vote_lcap0%To be named at a later date... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
To be named at a later date... Vote_lcap57%To be named at a later date... Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
To be named at a later date... Vote_lcap14%To be named at a later date... Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
10 (love it)
To be named at a later date... Vote_lcap29%To be named at a later date... Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7
Affiliates
ADDICTED TO A WILD HORSE ROLE PLAYING GAME. EH To be named at a later date... Open To be named at a later date... Open To be named at a later date... Open To be named at a later date... Open To be named at a later date... Open To be named at a later date... Open
To be named at a later date... Button
Click Here to Affiliate!

To be named at a later date...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sassy
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
Sassy

Popularity : 16

To be named at a later date... Empty
PostSubject: To be named at a later date...   To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:15 am

Okay, sorry Yuki if this offends you but really I meant to write this. I was actually thinking about this past weekend. I started this a long time ago and maybe now I will finish it. I hope you enjoy, though it is by no means as good as Yuki's story. :S
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue:

"Come on, Love," my mother called to me, "We need to get ready for the ball."
"Yes mother," I said, following her into one of our glorious dressing rooms.
My mother pulled off my casual dress, leaving me with nothing but mere undergarments on. She opened a large closet that housed many wonderful formal gowns. She pulled out a small, light blue dress for me to wear. I took the dress from her offering hands and pulled it off of the hanger and pulled it over my head. I allowed my mother to tie the back of the dress closed. She then offered me blue flats that were adorned with silver and diamonds. I slipped them onto my feet.
I waited as she undressed and then redressed. We wore similar dresses, they differed in color only. She was stunning in her silver colored gown that had golden trim. The skirtings were large and heavy. She was taller in her heels that were also adorned with diamonds, though no one would see them.
My mother opened a door in the room, that served as a dressing room. This door led to our jewelry room. My mother led us into the room. She picked out a silver tiara and placed on my head and then took one for herself. She surprised me by opening a jewelry box. Her pale hands picked up a dainty necklace that had a large diamond heart on it's silver chain. She bent and placed the lovely article on my neck.
"But mother," my eyes were wide as I touched the necklace. It was very important to our family. It had been passed down for six long generations. It had been given to the first queen of the new empire as a gift from her king. It was to be given on the wedding of the eldest daughter.
"It is not your wedding my darling," she said. Her hands cupped my cheeks. "It is just that I can not wait to see my beautiful daughter wearing this lovely stone." She smiled at me.
She turned away from me and placed a less exquisite necklace on her own neck. I looked up to her with iquiring eyes. She was the most beautiful person I had ever seen.
"Ready," she asked me and offered her hand. I nodded and took her soft skinned hand in my own. We walked out of the jewelry room and the dressing room. We walked down the grand hall of our palace, towards the ballroom.
"Greetings," my father, the king, greeted our guests that filled the ballroom. "My dear friends, I welcome you to dance. Musicians, please."
At the request of my father, the musicians played a soft symphany, to which my father and mother began to dance. With a hearty laugh, I pulled my year younger brother into a dance with me. Soon everyone was dancing to the smooth beat of the band.
After a few songs my family began to mingle with a small group of guests. Introductions were made to those whom my brother and I had not yet met. Me smiled politely and said my hellos.
Pop
My father fell to the floor where blood trickled from his head.
Pop
People were running and screaming as my mother fell to the floor. Her body landed near my father's, a puddle of blood started at her chest.
Pop
My brother shrieked as he fell to the floor. Blood was seeping from his shoulder, just above the collar bone.
Scared, I ran away from the bleeding bodies of my fallen family.
I screamed as I awoke from my nightmare that had haunted me for eight years, since the night in which the dream had been real. I cried silently in my shabby room. Ever since my tenth birthday, when the murders had taken place, I had had to live life on the streets like a commoner rather than an heir to the throne. I had sold my clothes for money, but I had kept the valued necklace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equineacres.biz
YukiCat 雪猫
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
YukiCat 雪猫

Popularity : 13

PostSubject: Re: To be named at a later date...   To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:35 am

I started readingh it before school, didn';t quite finish, but sounds good so far.

and no need to flatter me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.forumotions.net/forum.htm
PonyFreak
Foal
Foal
PonyFreak

Popularity : 10

PostSubject: Re: To be named at a later date...   To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Wow... really good story Very Happy Keep writing :p
Back to top Go down
YukiCat 雪猫
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
YukiCat 雪猫

PostSubject: Re: To be named at a later date...   To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:29 pm

I love it!! It's just as good as mine, great plot to start off on Smile
Back to top Go down
Sassy
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
Sassy

PostSubject: Re: To be named at a later date...   To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Thanks for the compliments. And Yuki, my friend, my "flattering" is truthful.
Back to top Go down
Sassy
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
Sassy

PostSubject: Re: To be named at a later date...   To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Chapter 1

I ast up in the small cot that is my bed. I rubbed my eyes to relieve them of the sleep that was lingering in their blue depths. I threw my thin blanket aside and tossed my legs over the edge of the cot. I stood up and pulled off the thin flannel nightgown that I wore. I replaced it with a black tee shirt and dark jeans. I pulled on my worn out shoes and muttered, "Today's the day."
Today, on my eighteenth birthday, I was finally going to rid myself of the horrible nightmares. I was going to get my revenge. I had learned that the people responsible for my family's death were the very same who replaced them on the throne. They lived with their own two children in the palace that was mine.
I grabbed the long dagger like knife that I kept hidden in a book. I tied it around my ankle, just barely hidden by my pants. I straightened up and walked casually out of the small shack that served as my home. No one would suspect me as a threat to the castle. A wicked grin slid onto my smooth face.
Since my small shack was at the outskirts of the town nearest the castle, I had less of a distance to walk to get to my destination. The road I was on would pass by the elegant road to the Royal Palace of Judisaia. It would take me only a hour to reach the courtyard of the palace.
I walked for the long hour without seeing any one else on the road. I did not even see any palace employees. This was curious but I was not going to let my good luck be ruined by a little paranoia. I kept my gait even and did not stop until I was only a few yards from the main gates of the palace. I stopped and thought of all my recon of the palace. I smiled and jogged cautiously to a place in the wrought iron fence that had a missing bar. I squeezed my body through the small opening and stretched when I reached the other side. I stood there for a moment and searched the grounds ahead of me for possible gaurds or a member of the royal family taking a lonely stroll. When it seemed empty, I moved slowly across the courtyard. I was sure to remain out of sight as much as I could.
When I was nearly there I hid behind a large bush that had a strange kind of flower blooming on it. I looked over the bush, at the door for servants on this section of the grand palace. I was alone here. I sprinted to and through the door. I stood on the inside of the palace. It had been so long since I had been in the castle that it made me catch my breath. My eyes scanned the hall for people. I was still alone. I advanced down the hall, but I stopped at a lonely picture that hung in the servants hall. Tears pricked my eyes as I looked at my mother, father, brother, and I all immortalized in a painting. I wiped my eyes and continued on.
I turned down the next hall. This was a larger hall and it had many more paintings on the walls. I looked at them as I walked. Anger flared as I saw a picture of the man who had paid for the death of my family. I ripped the knife from my leg and held it tightly in my hand.
I was about to slash the image when I heard, "Hey, you there." I turned my head to see three gaurds jogging down the hall towards me. I grunted and sprinted away from them, knife in hand. The hall led to an opening that had stairs going to the next floor. I looked up the stairs and saw the new prince cresting the steps. I glanced back at the gaurds who were catching up to me. I charged up the stairs. At sevens steps to part of my revenge one of the gaurds called, "Stop!" The three pulled their guns on me. The prince barely turned his head to see who the guard was yelling at before I brought my knife down on his shoulder. The blade pierced his shoulder and stopped at his collar bone. He yelped in pain and grabbed his shoulder with the hand that was not connected to his injured shoulder.
Pop Pop Pop Pop Pop
I heard, rather than felt, the bullets that pierced my skin. I gasped when the pain hit a few seconds later. As my legs gave way I grabbed onto, the now turned around, prince's shirt. I looked up into his questioning eyes before I dropped to the ground. Is this the end? Grey blurred my vision before complete blackness took over.....
Back to top Go down
PonyFreak
Foal
Foal
PonyFreak

PostSubject: Re: To be named at a later date...   To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Keep writing!!! Ahh! You can't just leave me hanging like that!!! LOL... good story though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YukiCat 雪猫
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
YukiCat 雪猫

PostSubject: Re: To be named at a later date...   To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:31 pm

very good! My 2nd chapter is all the exciting, but i haven't finished yet, but it gives some backround knowledge of Shay's Life at school and at home.

Keep writing!!! I really enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sassy
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
Sassy

PostSubject: Re: To be named at a later date...   To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:06 pm

Sorry that I left you guys hanging. You see, I started this story awhile ago in a notebook and for each post I do about two pages (I have big, sloppy writing......don't judge me -hides face in shame- Embarassed ), that way I don't have to get hand cramps while putting this down and so I can get some z's for school the next day (I type this way to late for me to get enough sleep). Also, this was a good place to end because after this part I need to edit the story so that it is more realistic and longer lasting. Glad you enjoy it though, and Yuki....I am so excited to read your next chapter. It will be awesome I am sure. Very Happy

P.S.- Pony, you should start a stroy or poem or something. I love you I LOVE to see other people's ideas and creations. I mean this with all my heart. So I encourage this.

(I am Sassy12, and I approve this message.....sorry I am in a good mood and very random Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sassy
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
Sassy

PostSubject: Re: To be named at a later date...   To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:56 am

The first parts of my body to come to life was my mind and my ears. I could hear only a steady Beep.......Beep.......Beep.......Beep....... My first thought was The afterlife beeps? I laid still, listening to beeping and preparing for the opening of my eyes. After five minutes, I opened my eyes. I was quick to reclose them due to the blinding light that met my pupils. Am I really dead? I slowly reopened my eyes, allowing them to adjust. It was still very bright but I could tell that it was lights. Lights? This does not seem very much like being dead. I turned my head in the direction of the beeping noise. A heart monitor was what I saw. Nope, I am definately not dead. I watched the little line raise and fall in a steady pace.
Bored with the monitor, I let my gaze roam the rest of my surroundings. I was shocked to see that I was not in a hospital room as I thought I would be. It was instead an elegant bedroom. Why am I in a bedroom? Why am I alive? I was confused. I would have taken a decent look at the bedroom if I had not heard a door open and close.
I wanted to make my body sit up, but the pain that flooded through it the instant I tried to move made me stay still. The next best idea I had was to pretend that I was still unconscious. I closed my eyes and layed still. The sound of footsteps moved towards me. Beep..Beep..Beep..Beep.. I thought that my heart would escape the confines of my chest. I could not make it slow down. This was what gave me away.
"Done sleeping," a masculine voice asked me. The person seemed to be right next to me.
My eyes flew open and I jerked away from the body that stood next my hospital issue bed. I had made a mistake. I fell off of the bed. All of the monitor attachments were torn from my chest and the IV was ripped from my arm. The machine screeched that I had died, and I wished I had. The pain I felt was like none other. I whimpered on the ground. What idiot had left the bed away from the wall?
As I laid on my side, on the floor, I could see the feet and pants of the man who had caused my dilema. I froze as the moved around the bed to my side. I turned my head and could see that the man, who was now crouching over me, was the prince. His mouth was formed into a concerned grimace. He reached his arms towards me. I would have moved if I was not in so much pain. He slid his hands under my body. I grimaced and bit my lip to distract myself. He lifted me to the bed. He carefully placed the IV back into my arm, in a spot that was not going to be as tender.
Silently he pushed the bed to the wall so that I would not fall off again. He then walked over to a small stand that was probably five feet from my bed. He picked up a syring with a stumpy needle. He picked up a small bottle that had a clear liquid in it and pulled some of the liquid from the bottle to the syringe. He pushed the excess air from the syringe and then tapped it to make sure it was safe. He walked over to me. I gave him a 'if you think I am going to let you put that syringe filled with an unknown, to me, substance in my arm via IV, you are crazy' look. He grinned and did it anyway.
"It is just some morphine," he said as he threw away the syringe.
I did not believe him at first but when the pain in my body dissipated I had no choice but to believe it. I watched the prince with dubious eyes as he picked up a small collection of clean bandages from the stand with the morphine. What does he need those for? I could feel bandages arounf my chest and abdomen, but I did not think that they needed changed, and I did not think I could stand him doing it.
He walked over to me and forced me to sit up. I clenched my teeth from the pain that morphine forgot. I glared at him.
"Um, I think that your bandages have been wrecked from your fall," he said softly. His cheeks were touched with pinkness.
I looked down at the light hospital gown and, sure enough, red stains were being made in three large spots. I had not even felt the moistness of the blood that probably clung to my skin. The prince set the bandage rolls on the edge of the bed and then he undid the strings of my gown. It became slack on my body. I crossed my arms, ignoring the pain, in refusal to remove the thin cloth. The prince sighed and forcedly unfolded my arms and removed the gown. I glanced down. My entire torso was wrapped in bandages, the gown lay across my lap. I gave the prince a suspicious glance. "Since when are royalty capable of medical things," I asked through gritted teeth.
"I have been studying secretly for a while now. I can do most basic procedures," he said.
He undid my many bandages and cleaned away the blood that was staining my fair skin. I looked at the five holes that pierced my body. Two holes were near each other, one between the first and second rib and the other just above the clavicle. One had pierce me near my pelvis. The final two were in my abdominal region, one probably struck my pancreas and the other my liver. How did I survive? The prince was quick to rebandage my damage body. After I was rebandaged, he placed the heart monitor attachments back in their respective places.
"I will get you a new gown," he said as he started towards the bin where he had disposed of the syringe, my wasted bandages in tow, "You have made a mess of the one you have now."
He walked over to the room's closet and grabbed a gown. It appeared as though there were many in there. He brought it back to me. He helped me put the thing on and took away the other one. I laid down. I was tired. The morphine and the need to heal my body was a lot to try to stay awake with. My head sank into the pillow and I blew out a sigh. As I laid there, I remembered how it was I got to be in such a mess and how much I still hated the man who had just cared for me.
When the prince returned to the bedroom I was nearly asleep. I could barely comprehend that he was there. My brain was now on the thought of why I was alive. My tired brain could not wrap itself around the answer that it seeked. "Why," I asked in a whisper before my body fell into a deep and needed sleep....

(OOC: If you do not know what these parts of the body are or where they are, this is the site I used for the description: http://www.warriorpages.com/images/Skeletal_System_Front.JPG )
Back to top Go down
PonyFreak
Foal
Foal
PonyFreak

PostSubject: Re: To be named at a later date...   To be named at a later date... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:20 am

But all my stories suck Sad.... not nearly as good... I've been working hard to come up with a whole fantasy world thing... but so far all my ideas haven't worked out well... but sure I'll post one of my latest stories I started soon....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be named at a later date...   To be named at a later date... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To be named at a later date...
Page 1 of 1