Equine Acres
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LikeLike  
Breed of the Month

BannerFans.com
Dutch Warmblood
Get 100 Points every time you create a Dutch Warmblood this month!
Latest topics
» Sooo fav horse
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:34 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» The Horses
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:13 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» Please Read
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:41 am by LoveHorses2314

» Valentine!
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:40 am by LoveHorses2314

» Stormy
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:37 am by LoveHorses2314

» Horses and me
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 am by LoveHorses2314

» Horsie Fun!
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:25 am by LoveHorses2314

» How to Create Your Domestic Horse
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:45 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» My Horses
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:43 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

» I'm new here, can someone help?
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:41 pm by YukiCat 雪猫

Chatbox
Spotlight
Member of the Month
Sassy
Human of the Month
Tim Maclachlan
Domestic of the Month
Conversano Ivey
Wild of the Month
Silver Shadow
Powerful of the Month
Savros
Thread of the Month
Golden promise's new home (open looking for lead mare)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 224 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:35 am
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
How would you rate EA v.2?
1 (hate it)
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Vote_lcap0%LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Vote_lcap0%LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Vote_lcap57%LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Vote_lcap14%LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
10 (love it)
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Vote_lcap29%LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7
Affiliates
ADDICTED TO A WILD HORSE ROLE PLAYING GAME. EH LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Open LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Open LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Open LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Open LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Open LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Open
LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Button
Click Here to Affiliate!

LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Empty
PostSubject: LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D   LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:58 pm

[ I'm not completely sure if this character will make the cut,I made him on another site I am on, just tell me if somethinq is wronq&I will modify it(: ]

Name: Fuerza
Breed: Arabian, which is often questioned for a horse running with the Mustangs.
Age: Only just a stallion, but is already filling out; 5.
Height: A few hands higher than the average height for an Arabian, which is 14.2hh. He is only just 15hh.
Coat colour: Jet black sleek coat with rippling muscles. Matching mane and tail.
Markings: No markings, not even a fleck of white.
Habitat: He roams recklessly with the wild Mustangs. The land continues to lessen in size as civilization accessibly grows and strips the food and acres the horses need to survive. Rustlers are a common enemy they have to face.
Personality: He has always been a curious and courageous boy. It has not always keep him on the safe side, and has brought him many close-encounters with death. Though his strength and intelligence always manages to coil him away last minute; he always manages to get out with injuries though; which can only be seen with studying his body very carefully.
Important information: Is worth much money in the domestic side of the world. Even though the stallion is extremely attractive in comparative with most wild stallions, be he isn't interested in the mares because the mixed bloodlines, where he was brought up a mixed breed should be exterminated before it touched the ground.
Skills: Can outrun another horse without batting an eye-lash, not the strongest stallion out there but is rather impressively muscular.
History: Fuerza was once a highly honored Arabian endurance racer that was breed from a long line of the finest endurance racers of Arabia. After conquering one of the longest races on horseback across the Arabian desert they sold him to American breeders that lived on a ranch in the middle of the wild. Once traveling on many different types of transportation such as boats and trains he arrived at his new homes. He utterly despised of it. They used him for pleasure work, and rode in a heavy bulky western saddle. One night when they had not put him into warm stables, but a empty dry pasture with wearing barbed wire he escaped into the wild; they are still looking for him today, and has became well known to the common wrestlers of these parts. A few years of the unpredictable wilderness and the stallion had become a lot more hardy.
Domestication: Haltered, Saddled, Bridled, Endurance raced, Harnessed, Western ridden, Used for plow work, and has been lassoed.
Offspring: Has many gorgeous young offspring back in Arabia, galloping across the sand.
Mates: None
Siblings: Had a grey-dappled sister that also raced, but wasn't worth as much as him.
Blood lines: Long pure line of Arabian blood.
Picture: LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Cochab10
Back to top Go down
Sassy
Herd Leader
Herd Leader
Sassy

Popularity : 16

LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D   LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Wow. That is good. Smile Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equineacres.biz

LiveAndRideWild's wild stallions;D
Page 1 of 1